Adopting an action plan to tackle homelessness was the easy part. Now, activating the plan requires consistent funding and participation from all stakeholders in order to be effectively executed. The following OpEd appeared in Voice of San Diego on October 25th, 2019....
- Philanthropists launch countywide drive to feed homeless during pandemic June 25, 2020
- Hungry homeless finding it harder to get food during pandemic June 25, 2020
- Volunteer for the Food and Water Delivery Program June 23, 2020
- A Homeless Outreach Worker’s Perspective June 15, 2020
- Homelessness & Hunger: One Possible Approach June 14, 2020