Your donation makes a difference!
Donate money now or start your own fundraiser.
Because we believe homelessness is San Diego’s number one issue, we raise money to fund and activate high-impact programs that alleviate the suffering of homelessness throughout San Diego City & County.
With your help, we can fund and activate high-impact programs throughout San Diego City and County that are best-in-class, fact-based, cost-effective and show results.
Plus, every dollar donated (up to $1 million per year), is matched by Lucky Duck Foundation co-founders, Pat and Stephanie Kilkenny.
Thank you for considering donating and hosting a fundraiser in support of the Lucky Duck Foundation.
Your donations help fund us fund several strategies, including but not limited to:
- Shelters – moving the homeless from the streets to shelter and critical services
- Employment Programs – providing relevant work opportunities and job training
- Community Care Kits – supplying personal hygiene items and other necessities
- Outreach Programs – linking the homeless to critical services
- Actionable Research – identifying best-in-class strategies for addressing homelessness
- Strategic Collaborations – maximizing resources, expertise and outcomes
- Technology and Access – enabling the homeless to apply for employment and educational opportunities
- Meals and Food Rescue – eliminating waste by collecting and distributing unused food to provide balanced nourishment to those who need it.
In addition to monetary donations, LDF invites you to share your luck by:
• Attending a Fundraiser Event
• Recruiting a Potential Donor to Double the Impact
• Get vocal and write to the Mayor, City Council and County Supervisors
• Volunteering with our Collaborative Partners
• Donating goods to one of our Collaborative Partners
• Sign Up for our Newsletter
• Follow, Like, and Share on Social:
*The Lucky Duck Foundation (501c3, Tax ID# 20-3324885) is not responsible for the accuracy of IRS filings of our donors. Please consult your tax advisor.